Some days, we don’t feel like we accomplished anything. But when we take a step back and focus on what went well during the day, we’ll find that it’s not all bad. What worked for me is really simple. I would take 10 minutes before bed to go over my day and think about three things that went well. I would also think about one thing that didn’t go so well, but how it could have gone better next time.
10 Quotes To Brighten Your Day
1. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing” – Helen Keller
2. “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason.” – Mickey Rooney
3. “Take time to make friends and read good books” – Charlie Brown
4. “I’ve learned that success is much better when shared” – Steven Spielberg
5. “Nothing is impossible; the word itself says ‘I’m possible!’ “- Audrey Hepburn (quote)
6. “If you want something go get it; if someone tells you no go around them; if there’s a wall put your mind to it and find a way over it, under it, or through it.”- Unknown
7. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
8. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” – Charlie Chaplin
9. “Love is friendship that has caught fire.” – unknown
10. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” -Tony Robbins
Positive quotes can have a lasting impact on a person. They can be used as a source of motivation and inspiration. These quotes can help people who are going through rough times know they’re not alone. They also offer encouragement in the midst of difficulties, and whenever you’re in need of a boost, head to Pinterest and search for positive quotes, as there’s literally millions of them, and they’re perfect for when you need a morale boost.